Financing & Extended Payment Options That Are Flexible For You.
Hughes Environmental is now offering financing* & extended payment options on services and certain products. These innovative programs have helped thousands of companies nationwide in securing the necessary capital for large jobs and/or equipment purchases. These creative programs have helped various types of businesses including Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Educational Institutions, and Hospitality Companies to name a few.
Hughes Environmental Extended Payment Program allows our clients the ability to extend payments over a period of 3 – 6 months, based on the amount and type of project. This program is designed to allow our clients the flexibility to proceed larger projects within their Maintenance Budgets, that otherwise would have been prohibitive due to monthly Maintenance Budget constraints.
We are partnering with Fidelity Capital to offer our clients a Financing Program. * Fidelity Capital for over a decade has provided financing solutions to companies ranging from start-up medical practices to high-growth tech & biotech firms, and Fortune 500 Companies. The Financing Program is designed for large Capital Projects where other means of funding are not available. The Financing Program allows clients to make payments monthly over a period of 12 months to 60 months, based on the amount and type of project. *
Example Services eligible for financing:
- UVC Services/Products Financing
- Installation of UVC Systems at the Coil
- Purchase of Mobile UVC Units
- Purchase/ Installation of UVC for PTAC Units
- Facility Cleaning/Disinfecting Services
- Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
- BIOPROTECTUs™ System to disinfect and protect surfaces
- Combustible Dust Cleaning
- Commercial Duct Cleaning
- Rafters & Ceiling Cleaning
- Dry Ice Blasting
For more information about our financing and extended payment options, please contact us or your sales representative.
- Local Rules, Regulations & Exceptions may apply.
- Hughes and Fidelity Capital are not affiliated nor are they related entities with common ownership.
- Customers are free to seek financing from another source if they wish.
- Financing is subject to the completion Fidelity Capital’s credit application and Fidelity Capital’s credit approval process.
- Any security agreement and loan agreement between the customer and Fidelity Capital are separate from the purchase and sale agreement between the customer and Hughes.
- Hughes is not a party to the security agreement or the loan agreement between the customer and Fidelity Capital.
- Hughes will not hold a security interest in any of the equipment it sells to the customer that is financed through Fidelity Capital.