The BIOPROTECTUs™ System uses patented, registered technologies: SmartTouch®, a List N disinfectant, to disinfect surfaces against viruses, bacteria, and germs, and BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial surface protectant, to keep surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months).
Additional products offered from ViaClean include the registered BIOPROTECT™ 500 concentrate and FDA-registered BIOPROTECT™ Hydrating Hand Sanitizer.
The products* in the BIOPROTECTUs™ System are registered for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential surface treatment applications, including use in homes, offices, transportation (automobiles, buses, trains, ships, boats, and airplanes), schools, hospitals, daycare centers, churches, correctional facilities, and food processing facilities.
*SmartTouch® disinfectant and BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial surface protectant
SmartTouch® is a registered disinfectant on EPA’s List N. Utilizing a unique chemical formulation, SmartTouch® spreads and penetrates both hard and porous surfaces. Ready to use (no mixing required), SmartTouch® has been field tested and shown to eliminate a broad range of viruses and bacteria, including MRSA and H1N1. Just spray, wipe, or fog directly from the bottle. It is gentle to hands and non-corrosive to surfaces.
With SmartTouch®, there is no need to use bleach or other harsh chemicals that increase VOCs in your environment. This disinfectant effectively eliminates allergens and reduces the spread of pathogens on treated surfaces at facilities.
SmartTouch® meets the EPA’s emerging viral pathogen requirements for viruses, showing efficacy against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, both large and small. SmartTouch® kills 99.9% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 5 minutes.
BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a patented, registered, water-based antimicrobial surface protectant that keeps surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months). BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces.
• EPA Reg. No. 87583-3
• Patented water-based formula
• Ready to use, right out of the bottle
• No mixing or dilution needed
• Creates an invisible shield on porous and non-porous surfaces that inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months).
• Bound Technology – Unlike conventional cleaning products, BIOPROTECT™ RTU bonds to the applied surface, inhibits the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings for up to 90 days (3 months).
• Food-Contact Surface Preservative – BIOPROTECT™ RTU is approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food-contact articles.
• Versatility – BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied on many surfaces, both porous and non-porous.
• Water-Based Formula – BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a water-based formulation. It is easily applied by field personnel using a trigger pump sprayer, electrostatic sprayer, pressure sprayer, or fogging equipment.
Offers the same benefits* as BIOPROTECT™ RTU when diluted per label directions into a ready-to-use state.
• EPA Reg. No. 87583-2
• Creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae
• Can be used in homes, offices, automobiles, and institutions, e.g., schools, hospitals, daycare centers, churches, and correctional facilities
• Water-based and odor-free
*With the exception of certain use sites and approval for use as a food-contact surface preservative.
Yes! Working with Hughes, you can expect technicians that are trained, certified and up-to-date on common best practices. We have an OSHA trainer on staff, and our technicians have been through OSHA 10- or 30-hour training. We also have Council-certified Indoor Environmentalists (CIE) and Council-certified Microbial Remediators (CMR) on staff. For a full list of certifications please visit our About page.
Yes! We are a National Service provider that is familiar with proper facility cleaning solutions. No matter where you are located, we have your facility cleaning needs covered. Contact us today to learn more.
Yes! After each project, Hughes can create a project report for you summarizing the work that was done. Each report will include before and after pictures. Please tell your account rep that you want a project report!
MA-50 Air Purifier Medify MA-50 has a perfect blend of...
MA-22 Air Purifier Equipped with 3-stage HEPA H13 filtration that...
MA-15 Air Purifier Medify MA-15 is applauded for its compact...
MA-14 Air Purifier The most powerful tabletop air purifier on...
PuraShield Smart 500 Replacement Filter Cartridge PuraShield Smart 500 Replacement...
PuraShield Smart 1000 Replacement Filter Cartridge PuraShield Smart 1000 Replacement...
PuraShield 500 Replacement Filter Cartridge PuraShield 500 Replacement Filter Cartridge...
PuraShield Smart 1000 Molecular Air Scrubber PuraShield Smart 1000 fits...
PuraShield Smart 500 Molecular Air Scrubber PuraShield 500 fits powerful...