In times like these, everyone is taking extra precautions to ensure that their buildings are clean and safe for people to occupy. Unfortunatly, it’s nearly impossible for an individual to disinfect all surfaces, especially those hard to reach, by traditional cleaning methods. However, electrostatic disinfection methods can help. Here are somethings I wish everyone knew about electrostatic disinfection.
The cordless electrostatic spraying backpack brings you 360-degree of touchless disinfection and sanitizing capabilities. This method can reach up to three times more surfaces in the same amount of time it would take with today’s buckets, rags, wipes or other infection control tools. The electrostatic backpack features include:
- No need for external power supply: one-button start, flexible and convenient.
- Adopted military-grade waterproof standard, high-speed brush-less fan.
- Can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- Long continuous work – lasts 2.5 hours on a single charge.
- Intelligent fast charge – 90 minutes for a full charge.
- No pollution, zero emission, no exhaust, low noise.
- Large caliber water inlet – for use with any water-soluble chemical.
Electrostatic disinfection offers a full room spray cleaning by electrically charging the chemical solution so that when released the solution quickly bonds to surfaces instead of falling straight to the floor. The droplets pass an electrode inside the nozzle creating a magnetically charged spray that seeks out and wraps around all touch points and grounded room surfaces. Some of the systems benefits include:
- Electrically charged solution bonds with every inch of surface area, disinfecting hard to reach places. Nothing is left behind.
- Reach up to three times more surfaces in the same amount of time it would take with rags, wipes, or other cleaning tools.
- Traditional cleaners leave harsh particles behind. Electrostatic uses fully organic materials certified to disinfect larger areas and kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
Interested in the electrostatic disinfection spraying backpack to help ensure your building is clean and safe for occupants? Contact Us Here, or call us at 888-845-3952 to learn how we can help you disinfect your building.